How to Join
Request an Invitation
Everyone starts as a guest. We know you probably have questions or concerns about what the Council is. Rather than try to explain everything, we’d like you to be our guest at an upcoming Council gathering if you meet our basic qualifications of membership:
- Business Owner or Partner Under 45 Years Old
- Primary Decision Maker in the Business
- Possess a Growth Mindset
Attend a Gathering
as a Guest
After we receive your invitation request, we will review it to ensure you meet the criteria of membership. It is possible that we will schedule a brief call to learn more about you. If everything checks out, we will extend an offer to visit a Council gathering as a guest. Here is what you can expect when you visit:
- Councils meet once a month for 2 1/2 hours. They are typically from 11a-1:30p and on a repeating schedule (ex. last Thursday of the month).
- Each Council has a maximum of 10 members and does not include competing businesses.
- Everyone in the room is a business owner.
- No one will try to pitch you on their company. We have a strict no soliciting policy. We trust you will abide by this as well.
- There are no competitors in the same Council.
- The first month is free. You are our guest.
- If we extend an invitation to join a Council, the investment is $150/mo.
Become a Member
After you visit a Council gathering, we will follow up with you to see if you would like to be considered for full membership. New members are asked to join a Council based on the expected value they bring to the group, as well as the value the group can bring to their life. To become a full member, you agree to:
- Sign the Pledge of Confidentiality
- Commit to the Council for a Minimum of One Year
- Attend a Minimum of 10 Gatherings Annually
Submit an Application
Become a Facilitator
Are you interested in exploring the possibility of becoming a Council of Entrepreneurs facilitator? Fill out the form, and we will get a call scheduled to see if it may be a good fit for everyone.Facilitators